28 Jul 2008

FUN MONDAY



More participants at Mommy Wizdom


She proposed : If you were ruler for a day/week/month/year (your choice on the time) you would... ex...make coffee free to all citizens. Or you'd abolish the penny. You may also specify if you're ruler of the world or just your country. Have fun with it; be creative. If you like to dress up, you may also choose to take pictures of yourself in your "ruler" outfit(s) and post them up with your entry.

I think this time I can't really respect the proposition, because I just came back from a one week course in photography from the Summer Art Academy in Libramont (Belgium) and of course have my head full of all these wonderful things creative students have done. The only thing which came into my mind is to be the ruler of the magical world of .... puppets !

Below you can see one of the dormitories. This one was mine and as there was not enough rooms for all students (we were 300) some of them just put up their tents. The campus was big and surrounded by woods. The arrow shows you the location of my room and the classroom for photography.




The puppet creating course was really amazing. They used everything available like wooden spoons, corks, taps, cans etc.





The weather was wonderful so they worked outside



creating little ghosts



and all kind of puppets




So today I rule the world of puppets of which you can see more here

14 comments:

  1. The world IS ruled with puppets**LOL**

    ReplyDelete
  2. A world where everyone can let drive with their creativity...wonderful. Those puppets are amazing...not sure if I'd have the patience let along the creativity to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or perhaps it is ruled BY puppets...

    What a very cool way to spend a part of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous rage coming...I sooooo would love to go to a photography workshop! Love the puppets too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You SOOOOOO did NOT follow the rules for the game you were playing... you only just BARELY skirted the issue! However... since I do not play Fun Monday, I will forgive you - as I totally enjoyed seeing and hearing about the puppets! I would like to take THAT workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a skewed take on this and just have to say that our country is now ruled by a puppet.

    On the lighter side, puppets are a creative art that fascinates me and are great to watch as they perform.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a lot of fun Gattina!
    You are such a creative person!

    ReplyDelete
  8. World of puppets...now that should be a peaceful kingdom to rule! ;)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O well, you can't win them all - what an amazing class - I only dreamt of having fun (as a crazy ruler), but you actually had fun taking those fun courses. Thanks so much for sharing - you're forgiven... (not that you ask for forgiveness even).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, great! I love it! Looks like you had a marvelous time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like so much fun! I bet you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the photo story of the puppets with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful way to spend some summer time - it must have been excited - thanks for sharing!

    The puppets was just great :-)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !