21 Apr 2008

FUN MONDAY



The Southern Doll wants to know the moments in our life that we hope will be the ones to pass through our mind when our time comes !

As I don't know how my bitter end will be, I can hardly imagine what I will think at the very moment when I am overran by a car, pushed out of a window, be the victim of a serial killer or just die in front of my TV while I am watching the Desperate Housewives or fallen asleep while looking at a documentary about mites. Would I think about something at these moments or just pass away ? That's the question. Besides the important happenings such as marriage or birth what else could I think about ??

So I come to the conclusion that I won't think at all and not prepare a list of what I should think when the devil is knocking at my door. I prefer to enjoy life and discover new things every day. There are lots of wonderful events that could happen in the future and of which I don't know yet.


I could win in the lotto although I never buy a ticket



or become a grandma, for the moment my son only has this godchild called Camille.

etc. etc. etc. .................

16 comments:

  1. well said Gattina...who knows what your life has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gattina, you are such a lively personality, you may just live forever!! No need to tempt fate with a bucket list, right?

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best attitude! life is to be lived at its best!!
    happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your son's godchild is adorable, what a cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh my goodness! Camille is A DOLL! A real life LIVING doll!!! Think about HER! I myself will be thinking about Jesus - and finally getting to meet Him FACE to FACE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's hoping you don't die at the hands of a serial killer or being pushed out a window.

    Camille is just about the most adorable thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your son's goddaughter is a beautiful child. You have a great attitude to life :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You crack me up! That was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you, here's to the future, let's hope there's a lot more of it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Live for today...and tomorrow...that's a good way to live!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like you slant on life =^)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I suppose it depends on how you go. Personally, I'd like to live my life right up to the end, then not have time to think.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guten Morgen! can't leave for my gym class before reading your compiled news...where are they??
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha, I never thought of this assignment as tempting fate, but i guess it could be! Thanks for participating. :o)

    No host for next week yet.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you quite sure it is going to be the devil knocking? ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !