26 Aug 2007

WHAT ABOUT HOROSCOPES ?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The only thing Pookie wants to know from her horoscope is if there are mice around


Yesterday I read on a Blog about Horoscopes and the person was very convinced that what her horoscope had said for this day was true. That made me curious and I also wanted to know what my Horoscope would show me. I put "Horoscope" in good old Google and found about 10 pages with free Horoscopes. I wanted to be sure of my day and picked out five !


The first one told me that I feel "a little worn around the edges, thanks to some serious weirdness that has been in play for the past few days. " I didn't know that at all and are now feeling bad because I wasn't worn out ! then it suggested "Try not to take it out on friends or family -- they're trying to be supportive". Besides the usual discussions of not to give too much food to cat Arthur I didn't take anything out on my family !


The second one was much better ! It informed me that "today could be the day that you have been waiting for, dear Cancer". If that is true then I take this one for the day ! and then : "Realize that you have the tender, gentle, and sincere nature to sweet-talk your way through any circumstances. Indeed, if there is a situation in need of resolution in your life, now would be a good time to work to smooth things over. People will be more receptive to your good nature and nurturing qualities". Oh Lord, I didn't know that I have such a good nature and so many qualities ! This horoscope certainly fits exactly on me !


But the third told me "Get the funding you'll need as well as the emotional support. Find somebody with experience to help you achieve your goals." Now what's that ? what funding and what emotional support ? And where to find an experienced person. I better drop this horoscope.


The forth one suggested "When you don't see a light at the end of the tunnel you're in, it's a good time to take out your cell phone and illuminate your own way. In other words, dial some friends, make some deals, stir up some fun". OK I didn't know that I was sitting in a deep tunnel but I will take my phone and call my friend to get me out. She probably will doubt about my mental health.


And the fifth (after that I had enough of my horoscopes) said "You are entering a period of rejuvenation in relationships and outlook. Recent efforts are worthy of a review, so that you can fine-tune details rather than starting from scratch. People see you in a different light". Ah, well that's nice this word "rejuvenation" and the fact that people will see me in a different light ! I always knew that I was misunderstood !


My advice for you is : Read several horoscopes from several sources in newspapers or on internet and pick out the one which you like the best. This way you are sure to find the right one for your day.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I forgot to mention I am cancer !


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That's my schedule for today !

9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have such a sweet nature, Gattina, but you must be pretty confused, too, after reading all those different things about you...maybe slightly schizoid?...lol!

    I read horoscopes too, and then forget what I've read, so I don't know why I read them in the first place...oh well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet Gattina,
    I read the one in our daily paper everyday But once I shut the paper its gone,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Gattina!
    And your horoscope didn't tell you would be tagged by me!!! You should have a look on my blog, my dear! Ici il fait un temps super même plus chaud qu'au début aout! J'espère que maintenant vous allez avoir une belle arrière saison, comme ça la jolie petite Rosie pourra profiter du jardin avec Arthur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post although I'm nut sure I believe in horoscope - to skeptical I guess LoL

    So: When I see a light in a tunnel I'm afraid it's another train coming towards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take my horoscope in stride, more for laughs other than anything else..

    But a great post!


    Thanks for stopping by yesterday, and if you don't mind, please vote for me in a photo contest I've entered. Just return to my page again to vote.

    I need 200 plus votes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only time I would ever take a hororscope seriously is if it said not to fly and I was scheduled for a flight. Why take that chance! The word itself horor (horror)scope means terror.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You couldn't have said it better!!! I love that you chose so many and that they were all so different. BTW, I'm a cancer, too. We're moody little crabs, aren't we? (figuratively speaking, of course!)
    ~~~Blessings~~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'm thinking surely you ARE the most experienced person you know -- so really all you have to do is "find yourself"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hm. Well, I've never ever read a horoscope that I've thought said something worth reading.

    Miss Ass. Lifecruiser on the other hand, often get horoscopes (don't ask me from where!) that actually seem to be right. Butt maybe that's because she's always having troubles in her life...

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !