10 Aug 2007

FRIDAY FEAST




Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?

I am not so keen for pies, but love hot apple pie, otherwise I prefer to have my fingers in every pie.

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.

That is impossible to tell ! If I would smile only for some things in a week I only could pity myself ! I would have the character of a tax inspector ! There are a lot of things making me smile or laugh during a week. Unfortunately I never write them down.

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?

I don't move, sit in my chair and complain about the hot weather. That way I don't have to cool off because I am not getting hot. But this year I didn't even have to do that, it was cold and rainy the whole summer. You should have asked me what I do to keep myself warm !

Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?

First I would change the $ into € and then book a nice trip to Greece because I just spruced up all rooms 2 years ago and they are in a perfect state.



Dessert
Fill in the blank: My creativity to annoy stupid people says yes, but my education says no (with some exceptions)

15 comments:

  1. Great feast x2 weeks! I tried to comment to your feast last week but for some reason it kept freezing! Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a hoot and I love it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it's not the pie that's delicious, it's the vanilla sauce to it! That I can DRINK!

    I'm going to bed now, at 08.10 in the morning, to sleep for some hours...

    I am crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great feast!
    Hey, I love apple pies too!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like pies...but warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream...mmmh,haven't had that in years!

    If it's too hot I don't move either! But the last rain cooled everything down to nice temperatures ranging between 22-26ºC and low humidity. Hope it stays that way this august..

    Enjoy your stay in England, when are you coming back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your answers are too funny!
    I can tell from your answers that you don't like to follow instructions. You must like to annoy people!

    ReplyDelete
  7. recoucou! Je t'ai laissé un commentaire sur mon blog! Cette année on a pas eu trop chaud c'était parfait ici! Tu sais ce que j'adore avec les pommes: la tarte tatin; ça me donne des frissons avec par dessus deux boules de vanille et de la chantilly! Profite profite tu vas avoir plein de choses à nous raconter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL! Oh Gattina... one day you are going to wake up in an "agreeable" mood with everyone - and you're going to surprise yourself so, you will fall of your chair! :)

    So... what did you do to keep WARM this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sense of humour, Gattina! I hope you're having a lovely time in England.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you about smiling at lots of things! Lucky you that all your rooms have been spruced up! I see it's one day to your blogoversary! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for cold and rainy weather!! Great feast served, Gattina.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an interesting course - thanks for the servings - interesting!

    Wishing you a good weekend too and when you feel for it, your welcome over to A Rockin' Lifecruiser Bigger Bang

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, love your dessert! I'd love to book a trip to Greece as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice and funny feast, Gattina! Your main course is 'sneaky'. But then again, they did not specify any rules to it. LOL. It's always hot and humid where I stay, so the air conditioner is a necessity. :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !