26 Feb 2024

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND FEB 25





The cats in my heart

 

Linking to AWWW MONDAYS

 

*********

 

WEEKEND

This weekend was really awful, there had been a storm and there were a few damages. It rained and we couldn't go out. Fortunately there were some of us in the restaurant, so we chatted a bit and then I returned to my room, and answered comments on my blog. When you read that in Australia they suffer from heat and I sit here in my rainy Belgium, I am not happy at all. The worst is I couldn't even visit some friends abroad which would be Germany, France and the UK, because there the weather is the same or worse. 

After I had my supper, which is mostly cold, cheese, ham or salami, sometimes also scrambled eggs I listen to the News, which are on all channels same always sad things, I finally choose a film a funny one and watch that. 

I didn't sleep very well, so I was tired on Sunday. My son called me, he had come back from the Italian Dolomites, where he was with Toby skiing, they had very nice weather but then it started snowing on Friday and they went back to Amsterdam a day earlier, unfortunately the Brenner was closed because of all the snow and it took them 20 hours to get home. Usually there are around 7 h He couldn't even stop all Hotels were full. Of course he was exhausted.

 Toby  (grandson)

Sunday afternoon I thought I would visit Nicole, but in her Residence was a gastro-enteritis epidemic, and guests not allowed ! Anyway I preferred to stay here and not get this disease. So I called her, but so far she is OK. Nothing special happened, Rosie slept the whole day, the lunch was good and I was so lazy that I got tired. I hope that the weather will improve otherwise I will get crazy, which is a good sign, that I feel better ! 

Rosie has her own TV, she watches birds, and cats !

 

 

2 comments:

  1. The weather will improve one day - it must!
    I love seeing cats drinking from running taps - the little pink tongue lap lapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww on your heart cats. Awww on Rosie.

    I'm with you on wanting some better weather. It's going to rain here today. Again.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !