28 Feb 2024

HODGEPODGE February 29

 1. February is coming to a close. Give us a two-word phrase that tells us something about how yours went.

Very wet

2. If you had to describe how you're feeling right now as an amusement park ride, what ride are you on? Explain. 

 Roller coaster, that's how I feel, up and downs, high and deep, and so on. If I would paint my feelings, then they would look like the above photo !

3. What's something on your desk or a nearby wall that cheers you up when you see it or walk past? 

 

Little Rosie's big round eyes

4.  Are you a salad eater? How many salads do you typically eat in a week? Your favorite kind of salad? 

I love pasta salad with seafood, or only salmon together with Mozarella. In summer when it's hot we often ate pasta salads with all kind of ingredients and spiced with olive oil and Balsamico vinegar.

5. Without telling us the category give us your top five ______________

 my five what ? I don't understand the question, not in German, not in French and, unfortunately your answers either. 

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

I am sorry could not finish our internet didn't work yesterday and today, I had to go to a friend







4 comments:

  1. I do love a Greek salad. It is not just the taste as after eating salad I feel like I have done my body a good service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree with your first two answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe March will be drier, though I expect it will be windy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't make individual salads, but I do like a bowl of salad in the centre of the table to share. My favourite is Israeli salad - chopped tomato, cucumber, capsicum and white onion. For dinner only!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !