27 Nov 2023

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND NOVEMBRE 25

a happy cat

the watch tower


 The new collar

Princess Rosie enjoys her new home, a friend had offered her this beautiful collar, in case she would run away again. But I don't think so, because she doesn't approach the door anymore and slowly got used to the personnel.



Linking to AWWW MONDAYS

 

********

WEEKEND 

On Saturday my son arrived to take all my belongings which were still in the apartment to my "castle". I sat in a chair and told them what to take. I left at least half of my clothes there, because I would never wear them here. Maria my cleaning lady put the rest in a suitcase, while Dario emptied the drawers. 

He did everything so quick, that I couldn't follow, because I had to think what I should take and what not. But he raced through the apartment, dumping the contents of the drawers into suitcases and plastic bags. 

I thought I used to be like that too when I was young. But now even though I was sitting and not doing any physical work, I was knocked out  ! Then they loaded everything into his car, which luckily is so big that he could carry easily two bodies in the trunk. Then we ate something, I think fish and he had a huge portion of spaghetti when we had finished we drove to the home. He arrived long before I arrived, I had taken the wrong way when my GPS said left I drove right and I wondered why I had to make U-turns ! Finally I arrived, half dead ! I could hardly walk so the girl at the reception led me to my room where Dario was already busy to unpacking everything. I told him to please stop, that I would rather do it myself, otherwise I wouldn't find anything. The only thing was to put the summer clothes at the top of the closet, because he doesn't need a ladder with his 2 m !The closet is very high !

Then we chatted a bit and then he left to pick up Toby who had stayed with the two sons of his friend who had the same age.


That's all to be put in drawers and furniture !

With all this I forgot to take a photo of Toby who with his 13 years is now 1.80 m ! Rosie didn't move, she had recognized them immediately. They left early, next day was school ! I watched a funny movie, fell asleep, did rewind and watched this time the whole story ! I was very thankful that my son had helped me just like he had done for his Dad.

 


 

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully your new place will be just perfect for you. You are lucky to have your son to help you with moving and kitty to be with in your new abode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're all moved and Rosie looks very comfortable. That's the perfect color collar for her. She's a most beautiful kitty.

    You just rest. Moving is hard work.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad everything is moved. Now you can take your time to sort things out and not wear yourself out too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew, that was a busy day for you! Good thing your son was able to help with your apartment 'leftovers'!

    That red collar looks nice on Rosie!!

    Take care, rest up and feel better!❤️🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toby is really tall. Maybe he'll be taller than Dario. I'm glad all your things are now with you and you can take your time sorting them. There's no hurry.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !