16 Aug 2023

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

A few years ago there was an exhibition in Liège maybe 100 km far from Brussels. It was about Salvatore Dali, who isn't my favorite painter, I don't know what he is certainly very talented in a lot of things, especially (that's my opinion) making fun out of us. 

So here are some of his creations, no paintings at all.

 




I admired his fantasy for that he is a real genius, but still I wouldn't buy anything and expose it in my living room, even if I had the money of a football star !

 

more participants here, and Image-in-ing

4 comments:

  1. A skewed view of a skewed world . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly has a recognizable artistic flair!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/08/on-road.html

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !