3 Jul 2023

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND JULY 1





 

Linking to  AWWW MONDAYS

 

********

I spent the whole Monday on my computer and created "Art" pictures and collages etc. It rained and the day went by so fast, that I didn't even realize that suddenly it was 7 pm and I was hungry ! Rosie only eats during night, so she never claims for food during the day ! She is a night owl ! 

I also made this


collage as I had the blues with this dark weather on a first of July a text which I found on Internet and thought it sounds just like my case !

But then I look at this photo and it makes me laugh again ! This little boy is so heart warming and makes so many grimaces that he has become my "mood lifter" (if that word exists)

On Sunday I gave me a kick to get dressed and go to the market in the next little village. I needed some summer trousers and I knew that they have beautiful ones to very cheap prices ! It had been 3 years that I wasn't on a market, I just had no time with Covid and Rick, before this all happened I went each Sunday !

Nothing had changed even the dogs were there and sniffed at each other ! 

I quickly found my trousers and bought a blue and a white one and the guy had his stall still at the same place and it seemed to me that the prices hadn't changed much either or not at all. I got two for 15 € which is really cheap, in a boutique you can add a 0 and it looks the same.

He had also nice long and half long and classical dresses, skirts and Blouses. I have to clean out my wardrobe and replace the whole stuff, at these prices I have no bad conscience to give them away when I don't like them anymore and quality is not important to me for clothes, because I won't live for another 20 years !

On my way back to my car I saw this beautiful "tree" which were standing a little everywhere and gave a cheerful look. The cafés were full of people of both sexes, drinking their beer or a glass of wine. 

Then I returned home and continued with my pictures and watched a movie. 



6 comments:

  1. Lovely flower display. It sounds as if you had a successful shopping trip. I need to sort out my clothes - so many of them I will never wear again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby ducks always seem to bring an "Aww" response. Markets seem to have one thing in common these days, everyone brings their canine for a little socialization Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, on the ducks. I love seeing the babies.

    Way to go on the summer pants. Great prices too. That's the best part.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. Scritches to night owl, Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something very satisfying about getting a bargain. With your sense of style I'm sure you will look fabulous in them.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !