6 Mar 2023

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND MARCH 4

 






Lot of work in view ! Easter is approaching

 

 

Linking to AWWW MONDAYS

 

 ********

As usual Maria came on Saturday morning to clean the apartment. What a treasure she is, I don't know how I could cope without her feeling so tired and weak from my very long lasting Bronchitis and asthma attacks.

After lunch while watching a crime story I fell asleep and had to hurry to do my shopping, which I had the intention to do on Friday but finally did it on Saturday. I was less exhausted when I came back and hope that in a week I will be able to jump to the ceiling due to the "doping" pills my doctor had prescribed. I had a few phone conversations, and suddenly the day was over !

Sunday morning when I woke up, I found myself in a rather good state and could even do my daily Yoga exercises in snail speed, but still better then nothing !  

I took my Müsli and a cup of coffee into the living room and put it on the little table. Then I sat down, and knocked over my full mug ! There was coffee everywhere a disaster ! On the carpet, on the sofa on the table fortunately the remote controls escaped the coffee rain. When I realized what I had done, I nearly cried, I thought how can I clean up all the coffee with my breathing difficulties. But to my surprise it went quite easy, and I managed to clean the whole  mess. I felt proud that I had been able, but refrained from the idea to tipping over a second cup to see if it was even better the second time ! What a start in the day ! 

My son came back with Toby from Switzerland  to Amsterdam, he had done the whole trip in one shot, a little more than 1000 km ! Toby starts school on Monday, while his Dad takes the plane this afternoon and continues his holidays in Spain with a friend he knew also from school times in Waterloo, and whom I know too. Toby was complaining that he had to go to school and I complained that I can't go out, so we comforted each other. 




 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. It is truly awful when you spill something like that, especially being down on your hands and knees at a certain age. Anyway, you did it. Well done and be more careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling stronger, but what a way to find out!
    It's funny how the days just disappear sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe those meds from the doctor are finally kicking in and you will be able to do all the things you like to do again. Mom always hated going to school, so she understands your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww on all the cute bunnies. They are such wonderful pets too.

    Yikes on the coffee mess. I'm glad you got that cleaned up.

    I hope you continue to feel better.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good that you were able to clean all that up.

    Aww on the bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those sweet and very cute bunnies!
    Sorry you made a coffee mess, but bravo that you were able to clean it up.
    I'm glad you seem to be feeling so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !