5 Nov 2022

BLOG4PEACE


Each year the Blog4Peace event, created and hosted by Mimi Lenox takes place in November. This is the 17th year for the event and I have participated for 14 years. MIMI WRITES asks us to blog for peace and write a text on the Globe models she has on her post. 

It's now years that I participate and blog for peace in the world, but for this year,  I am more pessimistic than optimistic because I have the impression that every year we have less peace. 

As long as there are pro-war politicians who don't have to go to the front themselves, there will probably always be wars somewhere in the world.

 


 

 

Linking to BLOG4PEACE


 

Click on "Post Atom" beneath, if you can't leave a comment

7 comments:

  1. You express what many are feeling, Gattina. It's a difficult year to Blog4Peace. I love the cat "statue" LOL and thank you for joining us today. I hope you are well. Peace to you and yours, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly easy to be discouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we too pray for peace on our precious globe, every day! May it happen sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Politicians are the root of all evil. Here's to Peace for everyone everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice sentiment. I'm not sure how many years I have participated in the Peace Blog experiment. You are right, as long as the leaders have no skin in the game, they will fight. Power wants more power.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel much the same. Each year, less peace, more division, not to mention an ignored climate crisis........yet we keep on blogging for peace and hoping, because living without hope is not an option. Thanks for peace blogging. I love the photos. It looks beautiful where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peace would be wonderful. Put women in the top job and maybe there would be less wars.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !