23 Nov 2021

FLEA MARKET IN WATERLOO - BELGIUM

Before the arrival of the Corona Virus catastrophe which spread over the whole world, we could get together and organize a "Flea Market". What is so surprising in a Flea Market is all the strange items you can buy. The worst I saw was on the Flea Market in Brussels which takes place each Sunday, in a basket were all false teeth to buy !

This was not the case in Waterloo, but still some items I wonder for what people have used it and who will buy them ! 

the whole street closed for thee market



from nails to clothes, you can find all kind of things





a skull for your guest room ?




more participants here

7 comments:

  1. I can only think 'One person's trash is another person's treasure'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an odd assortment of interesting things we humans collect. Haha … a skull in the guestroom would top just about everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never gotten the appeal of flea markets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have ever bought something at a flea market but I enjoy wandering round and seeing what's for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder whether the vendors have to pay; there are no stalls, the stuff is on the pavement. I wish we had such a street here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like a lot of flea market here, became to politized. Sad.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I wonder what happens to the 'stuff' that no one buys? Do they save it for another Flea market?? LOL! We have a giant flea market 2 days a week each summer about 90 miles from our city, people come from all over the USA to see and buy junk-y treasures...myself included, LOL! Its pulling card is the huge farmer's market associated with it at the same time...yummy things to eat, or to stock up on...and garden plants as well. Our lady's group go there each year, early in the summer before it gets too hot to be enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !