7 Feb 2021

SUNDAY SELECTION

I am still busy with my folder "Failed Photos" which I had kept for a special meme, in case I was asked to show pictures I really don't remember what it was, and can only guess 

 An eye carved in wood

Night traffic in rain


Can only be modern art because I have no idea what these two photos mean, and where I took them !

In my painting class we had started modern painting before the lockdown started, now when I look at these photos it's also a kind of modern art, and I am glad that I didn't throw the pictures away !!



More participants here at Sunday selection Elephant's child

8 comments:

  1. Very weird photos but interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gattina! Lady Fi here. I'm trying to add a new post to the Our World meme on blogspot, but since my computer update, I've lost admin rights and can't add a new blog post/meme so there will be no Our World.

    Can you help?

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Eye see you...." That last photo creeps me out a bit, modern art or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots and please ignore my previous comment as I have now managed to get into the Blogger admin page so that Our World is up and running as normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird and wonderful photos that are definitely eye-catching haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Modern art or not, it's definitely 'eye catching' !

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last photo looks super interesting. I am sure you'd find someone who would want something like that hanging on their walls.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !