11 Feb 2021

HODGEPODGE FEBRUARY 11

1. Something little you are loving right now? 

 
 
Not only right now but forever, my little cat Rosie

2. Red roses or pink peonies? Red wine or pink lemonade? Red lipstick or pink polish? A cotton candy colored sky or a fiery red sunset? A book-movie-song you love with the word red or pink in it's title? 

I definitively like red, you will find a lot of  red in my home and also a lot of red amongst my clothes ! I prefer red roses by far and also red wine. I never wear lipstick and certainly not red that would be a too intens  color, I would rather wear pink if I had too and I also like pink polish on my finger nails. I love fiery red sunsets they are so romantic and beautiful. I love the song of Rod Stewart "Put your red shoes on" ! Out of the song "Let's dance" ! 


 

3. What's something you currently have your heart set on doing-going-seeing-or experiencing? 

Currently I have really nothing my heart is set on ! We are in Lockdown here and I am bored to death I want to go out in a restaurant, have fun and then I can set my heart on a lot of things ! I have a lot to catch up on  !

4. Who would you most like to have a heart to heart with right now? Is that possible? 

If it would be a human with nobody ! It would be possible of course with cats

5. Write an acrostic for the word L-O-V-E. 

I had never heard this word and therefore googled what I found was this 

Don't really agree with this, but didn't find anything better. This whole Valentine uses are getting on my nerves. Especially this year, when it is impossible to celebrate nicely ! you can't even go to a nice restaurant, and eating at home is not the same.   

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

Our lockdown is getting too long, I think I loose months or even a year of my life ! In the morning when I wake up I think what should I do the whole day ? There is nothing cheerful to looking forward too ! Everyday is the same the only interruption is our Lockdown babble club ! 

I just want to do like Freddy Mercury :

I want to break free 

 


 

 

3 comments:

  1. I was married on Valentine's day but all those years ago nobody made a fuss about the day. I don't think there were even cards to send.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie is a sweetie.

    I'm exhausted of Covid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know the word acrostic either.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !