8 Feb 2021

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND FEBRUARY 6



 
Arthur loved to ride in my car and everybody in the other cars admired him !



 

*******

 

Lockdown weekends are especially boring. Usually there is nothing on TV but children things or bloody crimes, I could choose a film on YouTube but then I prefer to work a bit with my photos.

On Saturday we were invited to a café at a Whist friend of Mr. G's and chatted all afternoon. For the Xth time the Weatherman had announced a snow storm and when I woke up Sunday morning there were a few snowflakes laying around but nothing exciting impossible to make a snowman !

Sunday was really a day to stay home but I had to do some shopping and near us is a little supermarket which is open on a Sunday, all others are closed. It was very cold and I hurried up so now I hope I am well equipped if ever the weatherman is right ! 

My son called me in the morning from Amsterdam and showed me his street and garden. There was a lot of snow, in fact so much that all trains were cancelled. Finally a lockdown weather in the Lockdown !

 A beautyful sunset through the melted snowflakes covered window !
 

and a happy cat who loves the lockdown !


More participants here AWWWW MONDAY

5 comments:

  1. Nice that son called you. He must love his mum no matter what his wife says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I'm coming back as a cat lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your pictures. And your sunset is incredible. Arthur in the car is too funny! We agree...On the weekend I am happy we have some online subscriptions. TV is terrible! You are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are having the same weather I think. Lots of snow fell overnight. Plenty toake a snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd seen that the Netherlands was getting a substantial snowfall.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !