1. Feb 2nd is Groundhog Day in the US of A. Tell us about one day you wouldn't mind living over again, and why you chose that day.
I had never heard of a Groundhog Day although it stems from German origin. Never mind I read the story and if I understand well if he sees the shadow of his head the winter will be 6 weeks longer ! Therefore I prefer by far that he stays in his hole as long as possible because I hate winter and if I could I would only come out of my cavern like the bears do in spring ! I have no special day I want to live again I would have many !
2. Something you know beyond a 'shadow of a doubt'?
Without a shadow of a doubt I know that I can't do my trip around the Eastern Countries this year, thanks to Coronavirus, and I can only hope that it is finished by November so that I can regenerate in Egypt !
3. Give us an example of history repeating itself in some way, in your own life or the lives of your children.
In my own life my aunt married an American and moved to the USA, I was "exported" by my father to Belgium because he started to work there, my son got an offer from an American publicity company located in London and moved to London when he was 22 to work there.
4. Snowed under, snow job, not a snowball's chance, snowbird, on thin ice, snug as a bug in a rug, tip of the iceberg, snowball effect, run hot and cold....choose a wintry idiom and tell us how it best applies to your life right now.
Not a single snowflake here but I could sing "The Rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain" except that I am not living in Spain, but in a Belgian plain. And if it continues like that we will have no snow at all.
5. Your favorite sign of spring ?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I wonder when the Coronavirus is definitively killed (even by a terrorist) and we can have our normal life back ! February is the month of carnival and there are a lot of events, all cancelled of course, and March doesn't look better ! The only thing to do to cheer me up is meeting with my friends or read interesting blogs to comfort me that in other countries it's not better ! Which is not very nice of me.
You can't even go out, the weather is disgusting, it's cold and it rains ! and nowhere a place to sit down and drink a coffee and warm you up ! Everything is closed.