13 Jan 2021

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY





Don't be surprised if you come to Belgium and notice that the population starts to look as the cattle above because our hairdressers are still closed due to lockdown.

Don't ask me why, because you can wash your car and also take your dog to the groomer. I have to cut my hairs and nails myself, while my cat can have the full beauty treatment with nail/claw cutting included ! 

 

                                                                         The solution !
 

 more participants here, and Image-in-ing

7 comments:

  1. Funny pictures!
    Are Belgium women so dependent on hairdressers? I'm not very happy when someone else does my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats and dogs probably are immune to Covid and in response to your query on my post, yes it has invaded India too and we were in severe lockdown all of last year. Fortunately the rate of infection has gone down substantially and the lockdown has been eased considerably but masks and social distancing is mandatory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to the hairdresser since last February. I look a little sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your solution really did ake me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luckily we had a break here in Canada and I managed to get mine cut! We are locked down again and I DO resemble one of those cow! Have a marvellously Happy Day! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked the same as the cattle during the first lock down. Last time I had my hair cut I asked her to do it a lot shorter than usual because I expected to not be able to have it done again for some time. I like your solution!
    https://allatseawithme.blogspot.com/2021/01/wordless-wednesday-mykonos-greece.html

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !