1. What advice would you give yourself as we begin this new year?
Try to forget the Coronavirus and start a normal life again !
2. If you could throw a themed party for yourself what would the theme be?
3. Tell us where you were and something about what life was like when you were 20- 21.
I had finished school, was more or less looking for work, but it was summer, so I had a lot of fun, went out dancing whenever I had the oportunity and a part from some lovesickness from time to time I had no worries at all. Life was fun !
4. What's on the menu at your house this week?
No idea, I'll have a look in the deepfreeze. Whatever is left I have to go shopping tomorrow !
5. What should you do more of this year? Less of?
I want to be free again, travel, visit interesting things go out in restaurants, enjoy life ! And I want not only less but no Coronavirus statistic numbers on TV any more !
6. Insert your own random thought here.
It's a boring life although I try to live as normal as possible. People are becoming more and more depressed, when it doesn't change, then we will all end up in the psychiatric ward of the hospital and not anymore in the COVID ward. The empty beds there will be moved into a psychiatric hospital.
I also wonder why in all countries they start the Corona vaccination in retirement homes with old to very old people, of course when you are 100 you won't live 30 years anymore. Somebody in the News said that it would be more logical to start with the medical staff, the nurses and doctors to be protected and not infect the oldies. Finally who brought the virus in the homes ? Probably the personal. And the politicians ? There are no volunteers !