9 Jan 2021

NO END

 

 For Stream of consciousness I should write about smething that has or seems to have no end.

The only thing which comes into my mind is the lockdown in which I sit for at least 9 months or was it a year with a two months break. Therefore I wonder when it will end or if it has no end at all ? 

Of course it influences our well being and the fact that you are living like a prisoner and besides the shops nothing is open. Slowly we loose our good mood and become lazy and without energy which is my case. To make a long story short I thought I try to make you, who are in the same situation laugh, instead of complaining of my lost year !





 

 

 

 

Linking to SUNDAY SELECTION and STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS

7 comments:

  1. Hard to keep smiling right now but we definitely must try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed a laugh right now and you succeeded, I thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope end is near or at least nearer. Hoping the better days are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe most of people want to pandemic to be over.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. That made me smile. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last one made me laugh.
    I saw you had some problems with my new blog layout. Just scroll down to where is says 'Subscribe to our newsletter' and just below that there should be the latest posts.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !