24 Oct 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

On Friday the sun was shining and I thought I will combine Photo Hunting with my shopping list. 

I choose a little village not to far because I knew that there were many trees and old little houses. I even found a local bakery with delicious fresh baked bread, bought a loaf and looked around. 

Suddenly I saw Halloween decorations ! I was very surprised because Halloween is not so much celebrated but apparently in this little town it was ! Maybe people will all celebrate at home, which will be quite difficult, because we just got the new Coronavirus rules and all Halloween events for kids were cancelled and of course no way to go for trick and treat. You are only allowed to invite 4 people and of course no parties. The restaurants and bars are closed so what should they do with the Halloween things they bought .... They decorated the windows and I found these reflections :



Linking to Weekend Reflections

6 comments:

  1. It seems COVID is going through the roof in Europe and very much in your country. I think you have to be locked down, no matter how tough it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty decorations! One thing the virus hasn't stopped is individual creativity, in fact, in some cases it has increased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice reflection and i like all these decorations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful decoration and lovely reflection! Kids must be disappointed not to be able to go trick or treating. Hopefully they can next year.
    Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our community isn't cancelling any of Halloween events, which I feel is right down scary. Hope your safe and coffee is on

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !