4 Nov 2019

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND NOVEMBER 2










Linking to AWWW MONDAYS


WEEKEND

Saturday we had a strange weather, it rained cats and dogs and at the same time a strong wind was blowing at 80km/h !  There was not a big choice for going out as it was the 2nd November the day of the dead, where people after all Saint's day were still running from cimetary to cimetary to put flowers on all graves, my neighbor even on her great great grandparents whom she had never seen, but the great grandparents and the great parents were all in the same family vault.

Nicole and I decided to go to Ikea, where it was warm and walk around there. First we had lunch of course and I had salmon with broccoli and chips. We didn't buy big things except a very  nice lamp for Mr. G's bedside table, the old one was broken and some little bits and pieces for the kitchen.

As a lot of other people had the same idea as we had Ikea was packed, even more then usual. When we had everything and walked through the whole store we had enough and went home.

During the whole night the wind was howling around the house and I feared  for our garden furniture, although well wrapped in a plastic cover. Fortunately nothing had been blown away, but I found our terrace full of leaves, although there is no tree with leaves around !! A mistery.

I had a few invitation cards to create on my computer and renew the framed picture of Toby in the living room.




In the evening Mr. G. had his formular 1 to watch and I surfed the net to find a new coat which I really need and also some other things for  Mr. G.

All in all a very "exciting" weekend !

5 comments:

  1. I heard something about the Formula 1 this morning on the radio and thought, well Gattina's Mr G will be busy watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather did dictate what happened this weekend. I have some bulbs that need planting but the garden is sodden. We have had so much rain of late. Hoping it dries out a little soon so I can finish planting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a very sunny day yesterday and then, during the night, a big storm with lots of wind and rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised that IKEA was busy at the weekend. Lovely pictures of Toby. He's growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cats are always welcome to see.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !