15 Apr 2019

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND APRIL 13



Taking blood pressure



too high !


Linking to AWWW MONDAYS

******


Apparently I have a little burn out and have to take some meds. So I take it easy to recover anyway the worst is behind me. I went to the drugstore to buy my medication and thought poor people are not allowed to be ill, for 4 different things I had to pay 70 € (79 $)  ! Included was the anti flee pipette for my cats 20 € !! I don't know why medication has increased that much ? Next time I will buy the flee thing on Internet it is cheaper !

Some kind person has broken the rear view mirror, but only the mirror ! To replace a simple mirror they asked a fortune, so my practical friends told me to have cut a piece of mirror and glue it on the broken one ! We will see how it works. The afternoon I spent with Myriam and she showed me her last painting and also the basement she is busy to paint in yellow. Looks very nice.

On Sunday we decided to have lunch together and then visit Mr. G. in hospital. It was really cold. Initially we wanted to visit the near by University town, but it was too cold to walk around.



You really need a GPS to find the rooms as the numbers are not following or they are but nobody understands. With my orientation problems it was normal that I strayed around, but not Myriam ! After 15 minutes we finally found the right room nr. 204 besides 211 (???)

We stayed for one hour then he was tired and we returned home. As it was so cold I thought I will take all little streets leading through the countryside with it's cute little villages. Mrs. GPS for once fulfilled my wishes



We even found a nice café to have a drink and learned later that it was THE café for artists, that's why I saw so many autographs hanging on the wall. We decided to return, because it was real nice and the people all so funny !



Arriving in Waterloo it started to snow !! not a lot but a bit !



When I came home, Rosie ironed Mr. G's jogging trousers and after a little supper we all went to bed, which means cats Arthur, Rosie and myself !

8 comments:

  1. Your kitties are so pretty and how kind they model for you. The cafe that artists like is a great find by you so you can return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately, I find myself getting annoyed by prices. Everything seems to be on the rise: food, medication, miscellaneous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No snow for us today. Just cold rain. At least Spring is trying to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had rain not snow, but then sunshine - yay! Prices for everything are getting outrageous, something has to change for folks on limited incomes! Best to you and Mr. G and the darling kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww on your kitties. So adorable.

    We finally had a spring weekend. It was 77 degrees on Saturday and it was perfect.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday, Gattina. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kitties make good company for you at present.

    This Arabic spammer seems to be everywhere today mass spamming a cleaning company. He tried it with several of my recent posts, including after my deleting previous comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arthur and Rosie are busy kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's hoping Mr. G feels better soon. The countryside in your photos is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !