5 Feb 2019

SNOW AROUND THE HOUSE

Since maybe four years we have snow again in Belgium. There was a pause of seven years. I remember that when I was a teenager there was snow and it was even very cold and as a young mother I always went each year on a slide with my little son. And then nothing anymore.

This year after having announced snow for a week and nothing came, finally it snowed. In my city not that much, the most came down in the Ardennes. But still it was for some people who like snow very nice. Only driving was a mess. Belgium is not well equipped or organized for even 3 cm snow and on the streets it was a mess !





I had this view for two days ! The street was even a bit salted !





snow had melt with the salt



When I came back from shopping I took this picture of our house



The view out of the living window



My neighbors beautiful tree



When I went to my aqua gym the house looked very pretty in the snow



and the pool in a friend's garden too !



Cat Arthur was not happy at all with the snow and sneaked along the walls to find green spaces !





And now the snow melts slowly and we go back to green again.



more participants here

8 comments:

  1. Everything looks prettier with snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very pretty but like here it just causes chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tree in the snow! We have not had any snow yet this winter, but February is sometimes our coldest month.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of the view outside your living room window looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sceneries covered in a snow! The pool area looks lovely!
    Arthur must be happy now that green is coming back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!

    Arthur must be wondering what all that white stuff is doing on his lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a winter wonderland, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks very picturesque. The snow here melted the next day so not the usual chaos.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !