more participants here
1. On this first official day of spring tell us something (besides the weather) you're looking forward to in this season of the year.
"Official spring" it's a joke at least this year just like "labour day" where nobody works ! I am looking forward to be able to go OUT without catching a cold or freeze to dead !
2. When it comes to spring cleaning would you rather wash windows or wash baseboards? Clean out closets or clean out the garage? Dust ceiling fans or dust bookcases? Wipe down the patio furniture outside or wipe down the light fixtures inside? Any of these tasks recently completed?
I clean or rather my cleaning lady cleans when it is necessary. I have no spring cleaning or it's spring cleaning the whole year in my house !
3. Your favorite thing to make/eat that calls for cream cheese? Sour cream? Whipped cream?
Certainly not "make" but I love whipped cream on fruits !
4. I read here a list of commonly mispronounced words. What is a word that gives you trouble when it comes to pronunciation?
As English is not my mother tongue and I learned it as teenager at school and later in my work, there are so many different kinds of pronouncing a word I don't know what is wrong or right. The most important to me is that people understand what I say !
5. What's a song you love with the word 'rain' in the title or lyrics?
Maybe "singing in the rain" ? as rain is not really something I love !
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Shopping list and what to do today ??