above the clouds
more participants here
1. Speaking of endings....at your wit's end, at loose ends, a dead end, burn the candle at both ends, all's well that end's well, or no end in sight...which 'end' phrase might best be applied to your life lately? Explain.
For the moment I am at my wit's end, due to the grey and rainy weather ! When I open the shutters in the morning I don't know if it's day or not ! We are all without energy and morose
2. What was a must have accessory when you were growing up? Did you own one? If so tell us what you remember about it.
I don't remember any accessory I had to have, and if I did it changed probably every day
3. Something that made you smile yesterday?
I laughed sometimes during our scrabble game, but I can't remember that something made me smile. Not even my cats they sleep the whole day !
4. January 30th is National Croissant Day. Do you like croissants? Sweet or savory? We're having chicken salad for lunch...would you rather have yours served on a croissant, a wrap, a bagel, bread, or a roll of some sort?
Unthinkable for me ! a croissant is served with butter and jam and nothing else and usually eaten as breakfast. Can't imagine chicken salad on a croissant, but well on a wrap !
5. Sum up your January in fifteen words or less.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I think the weatherman can copy and paste his weather forecasts for a long time.
etc etc etc
That's what we had since November with a few temperature differences