The grandpa of a Pub
more participants here
Yes I am a naughty cat, I don't like to be brushed you can run behind me as long as you wish !
Sigh of pleasure ! The best occupation is still napping he whole day (with a short interruption for my stomach)
Phew ! these young kitten why do they have to be so noisy ?? I had to take the earplugs off the music was too loud !
1. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your sense of direction? 1=can't find my way out of a paper bag and 10=if I've been somewhere once I can find it blindfolded ten years later.
My rate would be minus 1, I don't find the house of my friend only after maybe 3 years. When I have to go direction sea you can be sure that I arrive in the mountains on the opposite side. My left is my right when I drive !
When was the last time you looked at/used a map you could hold in your hand? (phones don't count!)
Holding a map often but unfolded. It's useless I don't understand where I am in this modern art design ! I have difficulties with east, west, and north and on the London Tube map my husband wrote : Up, down, left, right !
back east, down south, out west, up north
No idea where back east is, same with the rest ! Long live my GPS !!!
Choose one of these directional expressions and tell us why you chose it.
Can't choose as I don't know where they are ! Don't want to end up at the Northpole either
2. Did you do more talking or listening yesterday? Is that typical? Describe your yesterday in one word.
Listening, because I was alone at home and only the cats said a word from time to time to which I answered with a "Shut up" . And no, that's not typical at all.
Time, money, water-power-resources, opportunity...which one on the list are you most guilty of wasting? What might you do to change that?
I think I don't waste anything or maybe a little. At my vintage age I feel not guilty and I don't change anything.
4. Did your family take regular vacations when you were a kid? Tell us something you remember about a family roadtrip from your own childhood.
My parents took regular vacations, but without me they dropped me off at my grandma. I can't remember any family roadtrips from my childhood as there were no cars in the 50th.
5. If you could grow anything you wanted, what would you grow? Why?
Nothing. I would sit down on a bench and watch flowers growing. Why ? because I love flowers
6. Insert your own random thought here.
A cup of coffee pleeeaaase !