The guarded Royal guards at Buckingham Palace
more participants here
Arthur surrounded by monsters !
Rosie doesn't like this mouse, but she loves to check the mail
Kim is mulling over ... to eat or not to eat ?
1. Have you ever spent time on a farm? Tell us a little bit about it. Have you ever grown your own pumpkin? Been on a hayride? Driven a tractor? Milked a cow?
When I was a child I lived with my grandparents on the countryside. Of course I have spent a lot of time on farms because my friends were all farmer's children. I sat on a what's called a tractor today but was pulled by horses, hayrides didn't exist at that time, but I tried to milk a cow forgot to fix her tail and got the tail with full swing in my face. Ever since I prefer to buy milk !
2. What's something younger you would like about you now?
More hair, as I had before
3. What are three things you'd like to do more often? Three things you'd like to do less often?
As I can do what and when I want, I do things more often when I want. Things I don't like to do often I leave and wait until somebody else has done it for me.
4. What's on your nachos?
First I thought it was an Indian tribe and wondered about the question, then I googled and found out that it is something to eat. I only know Tachos and no Nachos so I have no idea what to put on them.
5. What's the most random thing in your purse or wallet? Does it need to stay there?
I have nothing "random" in my purse or wallet, it's already full enough.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Looking out of the window I think I have to call the gardner to cut the hedge.