More participants here at
1. Maybe because of my eye surgery Arthur went into energy saving mode but still did the survey over our scrabble game. I had no luck I lost ! This time Ilona won, the very first time we play, she was lucky she had a scrabble right in the beginning.
2. Nicole had an important medical examination with the posh name "scintigraphy" and as it lasted so long I kept her company because she was a bit worried. After the hospital we went to "our" Chinese restaurant which was as usual delicious.
This time I could take a picture of the goldfishes which are swimming in an aquarium under the table.
3. Summer came out for one day and we took a little sunbath on Nicole's terrace. She told me about her holidays in Italy which hadn't been nice at all, because they had rented a car in France in Nice and when they wanted to pay, their machine was to old to accept new cards (that's France) and they refused to give the car even by paying cash ! A real scandal. She finally had for 500 € train, and bus tickets expenses !
4. Two of my friends are very ill, my neighbor's throat cancer had come back and she is in hospital and another complained about back aches, went yesterday at 4 am to the emergency service in a nearby hospital had to be transported to another one and they just could operate her in time otherwise she would have been completely paralysed. It's terrible how quick things can happen because she hasn't felt anything before.
5. This week we had our painting class again and we all agreed that we didn't need Yoga Laughing classes because we laugh enough in this class !
Nicole shows to Chantal a "rag" to clean her brushes which is an old underpants, much to the fun of the others. On the left below is the beginning of my new painting. A black cat in pastel and acrylic.
Chantal had discovered a new restaurant in a beautiful location with view on our Lion !
In summer you can also eat outside
They are specialized in steaks and this red machine is (as I suppose) a machine to cut the steaks !
The week is gone and the new one will start like this :
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.