Seen in London
more participants here
This is my land and nobody is allowed to walk near me and even less to sit down !
I don't know if it is her usual mess or if she thinks I need a lamp to eat, anyway the lamp is there !
As I am a princess I don't know from which land, I need several layers to be comfortable in my sleep !
1. What pets did you have while growing up? Tell us a little something about them.
I was an only child, had no pets not even a goldfish. My father had declared that pets are a burden and unsanitary. I took my revenge when I lived of my own by adopting a cat, later another cat and a dog, a guinea pig and I kept the school rapid during holidays ! And I still have 3 cats !
2. What is one thing you absolutely must accomplish today?
"Absolutely" doesn't exist in my vocabulary today, except cooking.
3. Where were you ten years ago? What were you doing there?
Thanks to my blog I can tell you exactly what I have done 10 years ago at this day ! I was at home and wrote for a meme called "Thursday Thirteen" what I wrote was this "13 Findings about men"
4. September 26th is National Dumpling Day. Did you celebrate? Apple dumpling, xiao long bao (steamed Chinese dumpling), chicken and dumplings, pirogi, matzoh balls, or gnocchi...which dumpling on this list would be your dumpling of choice? Have you ever made homemade dumplings of any kind?
You have a lot of national days ! Even for Dumplings ! I like dumplings together with goulash or gnocchis from my husband's region in Italy
5. 'There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find an adventure and those who go secretly hoping they don't.' William Trogdon
So which kind are you?
Real adventure of course (not with a man !) ! Otherwise life would be even more boring.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
That's the most difficult part of the meme, the random thoughts ! Each time I read this sentence my head is empty ! Maybe I should use this method for relaxing exercise