More participants here at
1. The school holidays are over and Belgium woke up. There are more traffic jams and school kids with new outfits on the street ! We too had changed our scrabble day, now it's on Mondays again and not on Thursdays, because our painting class has started too .
2. The Lunch Garden menu was "Carbonade Flamande" (Flemish stew) and it's one of Nicole's favorite plates. So we went for the the Stew and afterwards to her home to play scrabble. We should be 4. The phone rang it was Ilona, she was still busy with her sister and the funeral paperwork, so she said she probably couldn't come. We waited and waited but Mireille didn't show up either finally I called her and caught her on a boat on the Rhine, where she made a cruise ! We had forgotten that she couldn't come. Playing scrabble only the two of us was a bit boring so I explained her some new features on her tablet.
3. I got up one day and the only thing I wanted to do was nothing. I prepared my posts, had lunch and then disappeared behind the TV, Rosie kept me company, she was in energy saving mood too.
4. Our friend Monique had never been in Nicole's apartment which is very special. Impossible to describe, because it looks like a house but is an apartment. Nicole had bought a delicious cake and we ate it all ! There was so much to talk about that we didn't see the time flying by and suddenly it was already 6 pm.
5. Painting class started at 9 am, and I hadn't even looked in my bag ! It still stood there as I had put it end June. I decided to give up the finger painting with acrylic and start with pastel again. Fortunately this bag was packed and I arrived in time.
The first day !
Our teacher had a great idea for the poster of the annual exhibition of our masterpieces. She gave us all a piece of a puzzle and we had to paint something on it. When everybody had done so she put the puzzle together and here is the result. Of course it's not yet finished, the text etc is missing but I think it is a real special idea and everybody had the opportunity to show his painting style.
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.