4 Feb 2014

THE SOLVAY PARK NEAR BRUSSELS


On Sunday we had such beautiful weather cold but sunny so that I could make a walk through the Solvay Park and take pictures of its beauty. The Park also contains a castle, but I walked on the other side towards the ancient stables.



From far you can see the castle



on the left the stables and an old farm house











One of the outside buildings



Today a restaurant and an Exhibition place



A meeting point for lots of people, and I enjoyed a drink with my friend Nicole and her two dogs.


6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place for a day out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a pretty park and a pretty day to be out for a walk. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of a beautiful day. Even the dogs look happy to be out in the park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is gorgeous Gattina -- I'm so glad you had a break in the weather at least (maybe permanent?) It sure looks like Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I love those very red twigs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful-- I love the vibrant red in those bushes!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !