29 Sept 2012

WEEKEND FUNNIES - Children


more participants here at You are never alone


On a Belgian webside, children were asked to send in what silly things they had done last week. I translated a few of them  for you :

-  I put a screwdriver in the plug of our living room and blow all fuses of the building

- We gathered dog poops and put them at a neighbor's front door because she was a witch and waited that she steps in

-  I put glue on the chair of my teacher

-  I carried a hot pot of spaghettis and dropped it on my grandma's feet ! She screamed because her left food was burnt

- I invited a friend and we painted my room, I don't understand why my parents went beserk

-  I put a little firework in our open fireplace for New Years eve and it exploded when Dad lighted the wood. Why wasn't he happy ?

- I dropped a jerrycan of oil in the garage and Dad slipped out and felt on his bottom

-  I laughed loud in religion, because my neighbor had photos of naked women

-  We put stones on the rail and waited for the train to derail

- I put the fish bowl on the stove because the water was so cold, I don't know what happened, but all 3 of them died.

-  I tried to ride the car of my dad and suddenly it went off through our closed garage door

- We put the skeleton in our English teachers cabinet in class. She got hysterical when it fell on her when she opened the door.

- When we were at the beach I shot on women with my waterpistol, it was so funny when they turned around and I could see their boobs.


3 comments:

  1. Oh poor fishies . I can see them doing this lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhahahahahahahahahha....these are so funny....and so innocent they are too. Great jokes , Gattina!!! Thank you so much for co hosting with me...YOU ROCK THE FUNNIES!!!! Have you a blessed weekend!!
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those poor fish! And I love the one about painting the room. I wonder what colour it was and how well it was done!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !