13 Aug 2010
FRIDAY's FAVE FIVE
more participants at Susanne at Living to tell the Story.
1. I had a nice trip in the Eurostar from Brussels to Ashford (England), but was not very lucky with the weather. I left in a T-shirt and the sun was shining and I arrived in rain and it was quiet cool only 17 °C. My friend picked me up from the station and we had a lot to chat.
2. We went to Goring visiting a catholic church which had very beautiful ceiling painting. It was really amazing
3. After visiting we were very hungry and found a very cosy "Carvery"
My friends Anne and Doug at the entrance
There was a great choice and we had a real nice meal
4. In Eastbourne the airshow started so we went to the beach to watch the old and new airplanes
sitting here Anne and I had a sandwich and ice cream while watching the airplanes.
There were a lot of people and we had a lot of fun too. It was the first day of the airshow which lasts 4 days.
5. It was just a year that I hadn't been in Eastbourne so I enjoyed a little walk through this
beautiful city. I met my beloved seagulls, and everybody shakes their heads when I say that ! The locals don't like them at all.