16 May 2010

WEEKLY WINNERS


More participants here at Sarcastic Mom Weekly winners

I have nothing special for Weekly Winners this week, because I didn't put my nose outside ! The weather was so cold, grey and rainy that it was better to stay inside not to catch a cold. And we are in May !

One day I made a little tour through the C & A store, which you can find a little bit everywhere in Europe and which sells clothes to very reasonable prices. I just wanted to see what is in fashion this summer.



I took a picture through the window



and found that it is not really something to wear for me



unless I want to look ridiculous



I don't see myself in this outfit either



maybe this could look nice. Disappointed I returned home



and found at least some lillies of the valley in front of the garage door !

9 comments:

  1. fashions today are not geared for us oldies. Love the lilies of the valley...so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and I used to sing this verse in rounds.
    WHITE CORAL BELLS

    "White coral-bells upon a slender stalk
    Lilies of the valley deck my garden walk.
    Oh don't you wish that you could hear them ring?
    That will happen only when the fairies sing"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous lily of the valley!!!
    It is very windy today still! and we are in may!!!
    I didn't visit the fashion shops for a time because Mélissa is working for her bac! ça me fait des économies! I see you have beautiful shops and very cheap!
    I posted my last post and now I continue with Pierre working at home! We are doing the spring clean of the house!!! On jette! Tout ce qu'on peut entasser!!! C'est affreux! On fait du vide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think the purple number was totally you!! hehehe. I am more into Lilly of the Valley then those fashions too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. C&A is een britse winkel, niet waar?
    Le C&A est britannique, non? Cela me rappelle de Marks & Spencer, les vetements sont tres "preiswert"s... comme on dit en Allemagne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a meme called sarcastic mom? I would love to join that, how fitting as I am occasionally sar-cas-tic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I click on your site it make me smile because there you are as cheerful as ever.:)
    Whenever I go to the store I find the fashions are all geared for teens and anything I want the price jumps over the hilt. I never like the material anyway so I just buy clothes to work in the garden in and think if I ever need something special, I can sew it myself with the proper double stitching and lining. Thing is today things have changed so much that unless you have a wedding or a ball to go to, people just dress casual for comfort and warmth.
    Ahh. What ever right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh those are some ugly outfits. Sorry -- I guess I don't know what to think of some of the new stuff.
    Most of all I hate the muffin tops -- you know where the persons belly hangs over jeans like a muffin top. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ps. I know that white coral bells song too

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !