2 Aug 2009

WEEKLY WINNERS


More participants here at Sarcastic Mom Weekly winners

As the weather was nice, I thought to make a little tour through the most expensive places to live outside Brussels.




Obviously not a poor farmer but rather the kind of Gentleman farmer



to have a lake just in front of your house is not bad either



and also some restaurants around the lake



I will never understand why fishing is called a sport (??) This would rather suit my lazy husband, but without the fishing rod, he could never kill a fish



One of the houses



with a little bridge leading to it


and in the garden a bunch of ducks

8 comments:

  1. Well you neighborhood is wonderful. LOL Great photos. I like to fish a great deal but we take our boat out...maybe that's why it's called a sport. You never know if you are going to be rocking and rolling outta the boat so it's a sport just to try and stay in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a perfect lovely neighborhood!!fantastic landscape..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad there were no 'For Sale' signs. I'd hate to know they were for sale and I couldn't afford them.....but I love looking at them. Thanks, Gattina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tour Gattina;) I can also only afford to look. I've added myself as a follower to your lovely blog. (((Hugs))) Jo (A fellow cat/animal lover)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful place to live! If I was a Lady!!! Hoping the fishing was productiv for the fisher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your little tours.
    Is that how your rich live?
    We don't have water but we do get geese and sandcranes in back of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing them with us. I totally agree about fishing - I can't imagine anything more boring or less sporty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would Mr. Gattino's angst about killing a fish be due to compassion for the fish - or dislike of dirty hands? :)

    I find all of these spots to be "Melli friendly"!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !