20 Nov 2008
13 things about our hotel
1. It is located in the middle of a very busy and noisy town
2. As soon as you go through the entrance you are in another world
3. There is an army of gardeners who take care of the parc the whole day
4. It is amazing that in the middle of the dessert the grass is so green and the flowers so beautiful, as soon as they get water
5. The hotel is almost a little village. There is so much space so that they can built large and not high
6. Besides some rooms in the main building the guests are hosted in bungalows or flats with little patios.
7. There are two big swimming pools
8. The beach is sandy and the water very warm. The water is so salty that it carries you even when you are not swimming
9. Beautiful colorful little fishes are swimming around you
10. It gets dark very early at 4.30 pm and all of a sudden. It happened that I washed my hair and wanted to dry it in the sun, but the sun was gone
11. There are a lot of diving clubs.
12. People are extremely friendly, are funny and laugh all the time
13. 4 times a day the "Musim" calls for prayers, but so far I haven't seen anybody who would interrupt his work for that.
The sea, Chantal is trying the water