23 Oct 2008
my little witch Rosie
13. Quotes about Halloween
1. A grandmother pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween.
2. Ask not what your Pumpkin can do for you, ask what you can do for your pumpkin.
3. At first cock-crow the ghosts must go
Back to their quiet graves below.
4. Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.
5. Everyone is a moon and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.
6. I bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.
7. If a man harbors any sort of fear, it makes him landlord to a ghost.
8. There is nothing that gives more assurance than a mask.
9. Where there is no imagination there is no Horror.
10. There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.
11. I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
12. True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen.
13. When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, May luck be yours on Halloween. !
Note : I can't comment on blogs using AKISMET as spam protector ! They think I am a terrible "Spammer" ! Please check ! Apparently I am not the only one from Blogger !