26 Jul 2008

LAST DAY IN SUMMER SCHOOL

Today is my last day here in Libramont. All workshops will show their students works. Of course I will take pictures because some paintings, sculptures or ceramics are very beautiful !

The musicians will give concerts to show us what they have done, that probably will be a lot of fun ! This afternoon I saw a young student preparing a Rap text, he rapped with his paper in his hand and from time to time stopped to correct a line ! Our taggers also slowly finish the wall they decorate.

Sunday afternoon I return home ! Time went by so quick !

5 comments:

Puss-in-Boots said...

Time has gone quickly, for us as well as you. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

quilly said...

I am so glad you had fun!

Puss-in-Boots said...

There's something on my blog for you, Gattina.

Heart of Rachel said...

Hope you had a wonderful time. Happy weekend.

Melli said...

Time past quickly at VBS this week too! I couldn't believe that it was OVER yesterday! All that preparation and it was over in a blink!

So... tomorrow you come home and start putting your new found knowledge into effect! I suspect changes coming around on your blog!!! LOL! Can't wait to SEE what you've learned!