26 Jul 2008

LAST DAY IN SUMMER SCHOOL

Today is my last day here in Libramont. All workshops will show their students works. Of course I will take pictures because some paintings, sculptures or ceramics are very beautiful !

The musicians will give concerts to show us what they have done, that probably will be a lot of fun ! This afternoon I saw a young student preparing a Rap text, he rapped with his paper in his hand and from time to time stopped to correct a line ! Our taggers also slowly finish the wall they decorate.

Sunday afternoon I return home ! Time went by so quick !

5 comments:

  1. Time has gone quickly, for us as well as you. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something on my blog for you, Gattina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful time. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time past quickly at VBS this week too! I couldn't believe that it was OVER yesterday! All that preparation and it was over in a blink!

    So... tomorrow you come home and start putting your new found knowledge into effect! I suspect changes coming around on your blog!!! LOL! Can't wait to SEE what you've learned!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !