1. When love is not madness, it is not love
2. Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
3. I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
4. Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
5. Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
6. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
7. Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
8. anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
9. Love is the greatest refreshment in life. (Picasso)
10. What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.
11. Like I've always said, love wouldn't be blind if the braille weren't so damned much fun.
12. A kiss is the shortest distance between two.
13. Love is the history of a woman's life; it is an episode in man's.