13 Sept 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



13 rather awkward things which happened to me


1. I pulled a chair towards me and did'nt notice that our mayor just intended to sit down. He fell on the floor. Since then he always recognizes me in the street.


2. On a ball organized by the city I drank Sangria then dansed a waltz with a personality, got dizzy pulled him down we fell and two other couples with us. But I am still invited for a dance, but don't drink Sangria anymore.


3. Mr. Gattino woke up in the middle of the night, he had dreamed he was on a beach and listened to the waves, but it was his wife standing in the middle of the bedroom throwing up.


4. He stood up and ran to his friend to ask for a bucket the friend woke up and threw up too. We had discussed about the pope for a few hours with a lot of some wine.


5. I went to my office one morning and hadn't noticed that I was still wearing my slippers and no shoes.


6. I couldn't find my slippers and looked in the whole house, Mr. Gattino found them in the fridge when he looked for something to eat.


7. I went to the restroom and returned with my skirt tucked in my slip and crossed the whole restaurant without noticing it. But the other guests did.


8. I told a lady that her father would wait outside, unfortunately it was her husband !


9. I went in a pub and ordered a pint of spider instead of cider.


10. I opened the door withouth my glasses and took our neighbor for a Jehova Witness. He was very pleased.


11. I alerted a whole army in a shopping center because my car was stolen before I realized that I had taken Mr. Gattino's car and not mine.


12. I opened the assistant Manager's door after knocking, and found her with a man making love on her desk. I closed the door quickly.


13. In a museum I asked a man for the restrooms but it was a wax figure.





Did you realize that today it is really Thursday thirteen ?

24 comments:

  1. Funny list. My TT has art projects my son has done in the last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit it -- I've done #5 -- went to work in my slippers (hey, they had rubber soles!!) and the other day my boyfriend and I were going to the movies and he left his slippers on too!!
    Funny TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I have walked out of the house wearing slippers thinking I am all dressed up. And don't tell anybody but I have found myself with non-edibles in my hand and opening the fridge by mistake...
    Nr 11 could happen to me too! Have to remember this because I won't have my car next week and I will be driving Mr Mar's. It's his bday today, on thursday thirteen! yes, I noticed that too :)
    happy thursday ! are you brushing up on your Italian for the Gardasee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, i think #5 happened to me too :)

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are hilarious. My favorite is the sangria story. That sangria is dangerous stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lists, they always get me laughing out loud.

    I've left the house in my slippers many times. They're just too darn comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! those are funny! You lead such an interesting life! So many things you do! Would LOVE to tag along someday! LOL (I LOVE Sangria!)

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL! Gattina! YOU are responsible for all the jokes of the world! Now I know where the comedians get ALL their ideas! You DO get yourself into some funny predicaments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay....it's coming from my mouth *swallowing my wine real quick so I can speak to you, giving you some much needed advice*

    STOP DRINKING SO MUCH SANGRIA

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great TT!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. number 7 and number ten are great in a great TT list. I just may borrow the idea (with different embarrassing memories of course) for a future TT! BTW, the pic of the guy laying on the bathroom floor trying to hit a urinal in your WW is great! Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list:) lol...Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. # 12 happened to me in high school at the principals office. He and the science teacher were "conducting science experiments"??? I haven't thought of that in years.

    Stop by, I have a little gift for you because you always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL those are good ones. Thankfully I automatically block things like that out...I remember feeling over embarrassed a few times, but I honestly can't remember what about!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a funny woman. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like you ,you are a hoot!! never a dull moment:>

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not playing today - but I wanted to let you know I absolutely adore your new header =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I had been there to see #13!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WEll, no one ever could blame you for being boring! *giggles*

    Of those, only something similar to #9 have happened to me.

    That was when I ordered a Pripps Blå (beer) in the kiosk monday morning at around 7 o'clock, when I should have said Vicks Blå (mint tablets) and I had a giggle attack making me fold double, but no one else in the whole line and not the woman in the kiosk either laughed or even smiled and that made me giggle even worse...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gattina, you sound like the life of the party!

    I was giggling at the idea of your skirt tucked in you slip and having "your" car stolen!

    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I want to come party with you. ha ha ha ha ha.

    This was absolutely the most fun list ever!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ps. plus I am so giddy knowing I'm not the only one who does such "OH MY GOODNESS" things

    ReplyDelete
  23. *LOL* Awkward indeed, hihi...
    Thanks for visiting my IJmuiden TT. If you follow the North Se canal from Amsterdam to the sea, you'll end up in IJmuiden. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Did #1 really happen? You are so funny.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !