1 Apr 2024

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND MARCH 30

 




There is one intruder amongst the Easter Bunnies !

Linking to AWWW MONDAYS 

 

 ******** 

Surprise, surprise ! On Easter Saturday it rained ! I got up for the last time at for me a reasonable hour, had my breakfast and watched the last lawn mower truck which mowed the lawn of the park. As soon as they were gone there came an army of crows to pick out the worms I suppose. 

 

I became creative suddenly, I made a few Easter cards, I had discovered a new website which had a lot of possibilities to do like Kate ! Only she didn't put Easter ears on her children. Here are my creations.



 
Then I had enough, and went down into the restaurant to join others and as our animator was on holidays we just chatted and shouted and laughed when one understood completely something else then the question.  Then we reminded each other to change the winter time to the summer time and everybody found this completely stupid. Those who are in their 90th said that when they were young it didn't exists and they survived. 

On Sunday it was the same it rained and no children showed up to collect eggs. A lot of residents had been taken home by their children and the castle was rather empty. I had not to change my winter/summer hours, it was done automatically except the Swatch on my left arm. 

Rosie had set already her summer hour and woke me up because she was hungry, it was 7 new time (yesterday it would have been 6 but she is used to ask for food at 7). I fed her and returned into my bed when I saw the grey rainy weather outside. Half an hour later I woke up again, somebody had sent me a message. I turned around and tried to sleep again when a 2nd message arrived at 9 am. As that was also my winter time I got up. For the second time my coffee was cold but I got 5 croissants ! I asked for hot coffee and ate my 5 croissants which were delicious still a bit warm. 

Until lunch I was occupied with my computer, then chatted with the young cleaning man about his cat which apparently he loves very much and he is also the only man whom Rosie likes !

The afternoon I spent with the others, and visitors arrived to wish a happy Easter to their grandma or great grandma. (the Grandpas and Great grandpas were all in heaven or hell, or in another life)

Tomorrow is another day off still for Easter, it was the first Easter I have spent without any decoration !


4 comments:

  1. I love all the beautiful Easter shots. So adorable. It rained here yesterday too. Thunder and lightening, too.

    We stayed home and it was quiet here. Just the way we like it.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some pretty cards!
    Happy Little Easter!
    Too bad it rained...we had rain here, too...
    Our sons came over to spend the day with us...just a quiet meal together.
    Hope the weather clears for the Easter Egg hunt when your son and grandson will come,.



    I think you must have a lot of our comments in spam...the ones I posted in previous weeks have disappeared, If you click the little orange icon in the top left corner, you will see a lot of choices, and there is one to check for so called spam. Blogger has been sending a lot of comments on all of our blogs to spam, for no reason...I check mine a lot and allow them to be sent back into the blog posts.

    Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the comment re spam above. A lot of my regular followers seem to end up in spam for no reason. I spent most of Easter in bed with a virus but am OK again now. We are having the same weather as you. All this rain is so depressing. Your Easter cards look great especially the rabbit ears on Rosie. Hope enough people visited to enjoy the egg hunt.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !