31 Aug 2007

FRIDAY FEAST

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10 years ago I watched the news on TV. It was 7 am and I will never forget that a shiver ran through my body when I heard what happened. She was a very special woman and I admired her for that. I liked her compassion for others but also her playing around with journalists and her search for love with different partners. She also was a very good mother and I can see today how much she was loved by her sons who organized the "Diana Concert" and the "Memorial Day" today.




Candle in the wind by Sir Elton John


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?


Myself we are mostly of the same opinion


Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?


Rome ! I could sit at a long, long table and eat and eat and on the other side it's coming out without any problem because the seats were toilets. And then I could also bath in donkey milk and have a lot of slaves around to serve me !


Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?

Apparently none, because it's now half an hour that I am thinking and torturing my brain and still haven't found anything


Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?


Driving in a Papamobile the one of the pope covered with flowers and waving graciously at the crowd. This would prevent me from rotten tomatoes.


Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?


The ideal age is when a woman wants to have a child. Some women think around 20, some of 30, some of 40 and then mother nature strikes. The most important thing is that the couple has first a little time together alone !



30 comments:

  1. I like your dessert answer of a little time alone first--I agree. Great answers. Loved your Princess Diana tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your dessert. My husband and I had almost absolutely no time to ourselves before the children started coming. One day, we'll make up for it..maybe with a trip to the "ancient city of Greece" (Athens, in answer to your question about which city at my blog). *smiles* Great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting main course! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your dessert...like with Laura the hubby and I did not have much alone time together before we had our first child but it's okey someday when they're older we'll have our alone time lol..great feast
    Mine's up too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feast! :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to see Rome also.
    Love the main course.
    Well served!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Friday's Feast had me laughing out loud, especailly the Roman feast... I have this picture in my mind LOL! I fully agree with your dessert. I think your tribute to Diana is lovely BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your feast! You made me laugh with your salad and main course hehe

    Happy Friday, Gattina! Come join my very first feast :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ten years ago I took a walk to get the sunday paper and couldn't believe the headlines...she will be always remembered. Love that Elton John song!

    And very clever dessert!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gattina, we have a couple similar answers - I love your dessert - but I can't believe you haven't witnessed anything exciting, unless you simply make your own excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great answers. RE: Diana- I had left my radio on over night and I woke up at about 5 or 6 to hear it being reported.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! What an awesome feast you have here!!! And we have the same Soup:) Thanks for sharing all of this yummy-ness! ;)

    Mne's up too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great feast, Gattina. What if, when you live in Rome, you are a slave?? The you milk the donkey, not bath in it's milk.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Arf, Bark. Can I ride in the pope mobile with you? It would be fun to bark at all the other dawgs along the way. Whoof.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll pass on Rome, thank you. They'd feed me to the lions! I loved your appetizer!!! Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for making me laugh! A lively feast indeed. I also love your blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WHY did I NOT see your appetizer coming??? LOL! I sO should have known that!!! And darling Gattina ... of course you have not witnessed ANY excitement! You ARE the excitement - only to be witnessed by others! To witness yourself, you would have to stand in front of the mirror all day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the your menu-thanks for the laughs!
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh come on!! Pookie hasn't dropped a mouse at your feet to get you praise and all you did was scream and run? That's exciting!! Don't you think? *giggles*

    And for me, 20 is a good age to have your children. I can't imagine having a teenager now with my health! Glad I had mine when I was young and could keep up with them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. great feast- I was very lucky last weekend to go and visit Althorp House birth and resting place of Diana- a special place

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Gattina.
    Great Tribute to Diana.and love Elton John singing Candle in the Wind, I have got the cd, and I also loved the feast with humour....

    ReplyDelete
  22. As always, a delightful feast!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Papamobile? LMAO! Best answer I've read! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun feast! We had some similar answers...Come by if you get a chance! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I agree that the parents should have some time alone before the kids come along - ideally. Sometimes it doesn't work that way, and it al works out, but it is better to establish a good relationship with each other before becoming parents. My husband and I were married for 4 years before our first child came along.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome feast! LOL at your Soup!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Terrific feast... I've been known to hold some pretty lengthy (and I think intelligent) conversations with myself so I can appreciate your answer! Thanks for stopping by my feast and leaving your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOL,,great feast...were the seats really toilets?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Princess Di was lovely and I think would have continued to charm us and contribute in so many ways.

    I have always found it interesting that Spencers had better English aristocatic credentials that the Royal Family. . .that German bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !