2 Jun 2024

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND JUNE 1st

 







Linking to AWWW MONDAYS 

 

****** 

Saturday honored us with rain from morning till evening non stop, some streets were flooded because the drain was full! So I put on my tracksuit and decided to have a lazy Saturday, which I did. I chatted a bit with Pauline, watched a few crime stories on TV, put photos in folders, and at coffee time I went to our restaurant to show the videos to my inmates, which I had made on Thursday. I should walk every day for my lung disease, the park was there in its beauty but I didn't want to catch a cold in this rain, so I discovered the long, long, corridors of the castle ! There are enough km to walk !  

The long corridors ! I love this picture, I posted it already, but it is so cute Pauline with her great great grand daughter Pauline

To my room

To the reception

Sunday it was like winter we had 12°C and would say we have a mild winter. Of course the sky was grey and not really mood lifting. It was the perfect day for dusting, watering the 3 plants, make my bed, and tidy up my wardrobe. Then I was exhausted (!?) and watched TV. There was a nice animal report about a shelter in France. 

When I had finished my Blog work I went to join the others in the Restaurant/meeting/playroom, for a cup of coffee, there were no activities, so we chatted with the visitors, Sunday's there are often visitors, which is nice because they join in for the games !

Then I had enough and retreated into my room, Rosie opened one eye to see if it was me or somebody else, and then I finished my blog and did a bit Internet shopping. I found a few interesting things like hair curlers, a carrying bag for Rosie, a bolero with long sleeves and not to pay transport costs,  I ordered a little box with 6 mice for Rosie, then the total was right.

What an exciting Weekend ! If only it would get warmer, now a half year has passed and we still have "mild winter" !

 

 

4 comments:

  1. When the sun comes, we shall complain that it's too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cat heart the very best. Beautiful.

    I hope the sun comes out for you soon and it's warm. This Wednesday it's supposed to be 108 degrees. 42.2222 Celsius. Very hot.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo with the tiny girl coming to visit her g.g. grandmother at the seniors' facility is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !