28 Jan 2024

AWWWW MONDAY-WEEKEND JANUARY 27





 OOOOHHH

 Linking to AWWW MONDAYS

 

 ******

The Monday morning passed so quickly, that I got the impression that I just had breakfast and now again lunch. The Breakfast for me and especially for British and American people is awful ! 2 or 3 slices of bread, butter, 3 different kinds of jelly and then coffee or tea. Besides the coffee I had never liked or eaten breakfast, but since 3 years I do, I eat a Muesli with grapes or mandarines.   

In the afternoon I went to my friend Laura for a coffee and at the same time she wanted to check with me all the errors my landlord or his expert had done in their estimate of the repairs that I should pay. And while we compared each point, we stated that he had counted twice the cleaning of the apartment, twice the bathroom, as if the bathroom is not part of the apartment and a lot of others things. He even sent me an invoice for redoing the parquet for a room and when I looked closer it was for another person !! He really thinks that I have lost my mind and I will pay all his invoices. 

Now I have to write a nice letter and then I will see what he says. The answers which I good from Facebook I have written crossing out the names so that only the text remains. He probably will get a heart attack because he was treated with wonderful names, and  he wants so much to be a gentleman !

On Sunday it was beautiful 15°C and sunshine ! I saw a few people sitting in the park. I started to write the letter, but then I thought the weather is too nice, so I went to Nicole, it was a while I hadn't been there because  of rain, snow and cold. I didn't stay long because she apparently was not too well, she laid on her bed and answered my questions, laughed about the stories I told her, and then suddenly I realized that she had fallen asleep. So I took my coat and left. It makes me so sad that she suffers now for so long not so much physically, but mentally, now it would be time that she should fall asleep for ever.

To not make holes in the wall I had glued my paintings on the wall, and during night I heard a first "boom" then a second and then I switched on the light to see what it was, all my paintings one after the other had fallen from the wall. Poor Rosie had left my bed in a hurry and went under the bed ! 

And so another weekend went by, next week I hope I will get my new feathers (clothes) my clothes are all far to warm for here. Anyway I had to get rid of them some were 20 years old, which I noticed when I looked at old photos still with the same pullover !





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !