15 Jan 2024

AWWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND JANUARY 14

Spring Time

 

AWWW MONDAYS

 

 **********

 

WEEKEND

Again it was a weather to better stay inside, I washed my hair and looked for a warm raincoat on Internet, the shops were open but packed with people and suddenly it was noon and I got my lunch.

I still eat in my room and watch a movie, I don't know what happens with me but I don't get along with many people around me for the moment, even if they are all nice. I feel more comfortable when I'm alone, especially when it's so gray and cold.

 Laura came just when the coffee was served and we chatted the whole afternoon. Not about our men who are somewhere now in another life, but how our lives have changed. Luckily for autonomous people like me there are no visiting hours in my castle home and everyone can come whenever they want. I don't need to be cared for. 

It was a nice afternoon, and as usual I was tired in the evening and actually fell asleep in the armchair at 8 o'clock. That's why when I went to bed at 9, I couldn't fall asleep! Rosie was in shape and walked around on me. But at some point I slept until shortly after 9 a.m. My breakfast was already on the table.

Unfortunately I still have worries with my landlord, and had to send all correspondence we had together to Dario's friend. This took me nearly the whole afternoon because I had to sent 20 photos and had to use a ZIP folder.

 

 
 I had never done that in my life, I found an address which sounded familiar to me I think Rick used this company. Don't ask me how I managed but it worked !! All the pictures were sent at once in a folder with a zip. I have already opened these folders, but never made one. Apparently it is really true to learn something new there is no age !

And what 4 people didn't manage I did !  I connected my printer to the computer. It was so easy that those who tried were too intelligent and they lost a lot of time, while I discovered a little Icon on my computer clicked on it and suddenly appeared on my screen "searching for printer" and while I was staring on the screen, the printer suddenly printed out a sample asking if it worked !! there was a built in program for idiots in my computer ! Now I can also print.


 



7 comments:

  1. Haha! That is funny that you got the printer working!! And the tech heads could not, LOL! Good for you!

    Here, too we stay inside...its bitterly copld, -7F, (-22C)...and very windy...alll this after a bad two day snowstorm. Yikes!

    I sure hope Darius' friend will be able to help you sort out that landlord mess. sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the printer. Techies sometimes don't see the simplest solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! It's the changing technology that threatens to derail me. Even when I've successfully done something once it doesn't guarantee that I'll be able to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kittens and cats. I know Rosie gives you much comfort. You give her comfort too.

    Yay on the zip file and the printer hookup. You rock. I know you can do anything you set your mind to do. I hope your issues with the apartment are settled soon.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my two cats got a long. Oh, they don't fight, but they don't like each other. Each would like to be an only cat. Too bad, they're the ones who just showed up asking for a home!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !