11 Dec 2023

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND DECEMBER 9




 



Linking to AWWW MONDAYS 

 

 ********

Here too the days fly by and another weekend is over. It was such a rainy and ugly cold weather, that I preferred to eat in my room, because in the restaurant it lasts too long, with each time 3 or 4 courses. Nobody can starve here !  

But at 3 pm was as activity "Saturday Chatter afternoon". I was curious what people had to say. Fortunately I was sitting together with nice people who didn't have hearing problems and I didn't have to scream. It was interesting, we talked about where we had lived before and what we had done. We laughed a lot, but then I had enough and said good bye. I stood up made to steps and fell, like that without any reason ! Fortunately I missed the Christmas tree by a few cm. They all thought I would land in a hospital, but no, a man helped me to get on my feet and I felt nothing, apparently my fall was something for the circus, but nothing hurt, nothing was broken, I laughed and told them not to worry, and went into my room I bed that they had something to chat about when I was gone !

On Sunday it was also awful, and with all the flues, Covids and Bronchitis which were so friendly and visited the people I thought it is better to stay home instead of going to the Christmas markets in the villages around I went to the restaurant to join the others. The restaurant was nearly full, but I found a place at a table with two ladies I knew, and a compared to the other men looking like a champion Boxer and macho. It turned out that he was one, so not suitable for me and he became angry because I didn't agree with him and dared to tell him so. The two other ladies smiled with satisfaction ! The meal was real good, macho or not, we had a soup, then a salad with Feta (greek cheese) dices, the main course was steak with mushrooms and then a "mousse au chocolat" and coffee. After that I returned to my room and watched my little crime story. With the food we always get red wine, white wine, or beer with or without alcohol. It's funny how the 3rd youth likes the wine, red or white the importance is several glasses ! Most of them drink their carafe which contains 2 glasses. But some sacrifice themselves and empty the other carafes where something is left.

I had  been in my apartment where everything was piled up in the living room ready to be taken down by an elevator. It was strange to return there, it was not the nicest time of my life I spent there !


and Princess Rosie is happy, eats like a horse, sleeps the whole day and works during the night !


































































5 comments:

  1. The gossip went around the castle, didn't Gattina make a dramatic exit from the dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beginning to discover who to spend time with and who not to bother with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, love the kitties and the other fuzzy creatures. So cute.

    I'm glad you're settling in nicely and that Rosie is being Rosie. Great news.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're settling in and making friends. Rosie looks like she is feeling at home too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fall would have caused quite a stir...leaving the food place with such a flourish! LOL! Glad you were not hurt...only your pride perhaps.
    There are often peeps who cause argu,ments...so now you know not to sit *there* anymore!

    You are wise to stay away from crowds right now...even here there is much going around by way of illnesses.

    Loved all your little furry creatures...and its good to know that Rosie approves of her new place as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !