4 Dec 2023

AWWW MONDAY - WEEKEND DECEMBER 4

 





 

 

 

 

LINKING TO AWWW MONDAYS

 

********

 

I have started to unpack more then slowly ! There are still two bags left. One bag was full of salt, because my son had forgotten to close the the lid! 

Separating winter and summer wasn't difficult - luckily my closet is pretty big. But after 3-5 pieces I had to stop. I was panting like a locomotive.

I still stay only in my room and haven't met the others. But this week I will start and go for lunch in the restaurant. Breakfast is in your room anyway and supper is like you want.

On Sunday while I was on the phone and looked out of the window I had this view

and when I finished and looked again, to my surprise the view has changed ! it looked like this


The first snow this year !

Rosie hides when a man cleans the room !

 

6 comments:

  1. There is no rush to unpack, the things are not going anywhere. Hope you do get out of your apartment and meet some people. It is better to make some friends than to be alone all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so precious. I love kitties.

    Take your time unpacking. No rush for sure. I'm so happy you're in your new digs.

    I hope you're feeling better.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww ~ beautiful kitties ~ sweet photos ~ thanks,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to stay inside when it's winter

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good that you're thinking about going out of your room - that's the first step . I laughed at the salt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little by little you will get there. Rosie seems to have sorted out what she likes and doesn't like. She has the perfect hideaway there.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !