6 Nov 2023

AWWWW MONDAY - Weekend Nov 4


After my first basket which had been a bread basket I got a bigger second one, but I preferred my first one only it had shrunk. I had to return to the second. And here is the last one where I spent 21 h per day
 

Undoubtedly thought I was a racing bar because I often woke up briefly because she had jumped on my stomach. But that probably didn't bother me because she's still alive. She also wanted me to get up and give her something to eat, even though she doesn't eat anything during the day anyway. 

 

. more participants here, and Image-in-ing 

 

 

 ******** 

I'm still sick and it's hard for me to walk. I fell again, for no reason, I turned around and suddenly I was on the ground. I tried with all mean to get up but even my yoga didn't help. I couldn't ask my neighbors because they were too weak and old. I had canceled my telehelp, because I had not needed it for 3 years and now I was lying there wondering what I should do. 

3 friends who came into question were on vacation and one lived too far. Finally I called my always helping Isabel and she was there in 10 minutes. Unfortunately she couldn't get into the building because she only had the keys to my apartment. 

So she rang the bell of all residents but no one answered. While she was wondering what to do, an elder man arrived and opened the door for her. He is very friendly, he lives directly above me and we often met in the garage. The two of them then lifted me up and sat me on the sofa. I thanked them and went straight to bed, it was 7 pm. I took my medication and due to the shock fell asleep immediately. At midnight I finally undressed brushed my teeth and crawled in my bed again. 

Darling Rosie undoubtedly thought I was a race course because I often woke up briefly she had jumped on my stomach. But that probably didn't bother me because she is still alive. She also wanted me to get up and give her something to eat, even though she doesn't eat anything during the day anyway. 

My son instead of Sunday arrived already on Saturday noon and I was really happy to have him with me and not to be alone. He did all my shopping and had brought me a big bag of medication because in the Netherlands they are far cheaper. We chatted a bit and for supper he bought us a pizza, for me one for him 2 (!) which disappeared in no time. I went early to bed I was so tired. He went to a friend. 

On Sunday when I got up at 9, he was already back from "Chez Paul" where they serve real Espresso not what you usually get in all countries if not pointed out twice ! But I had to eat something to take my medication I made breakfast with trembling leg but less then the day before. Then we discussed the paper things and what didn't work on my tablet and PC but that was done quickly. I had already thought that he could return home instead of sitting here, everything I needed he had done for what I was very thankful. He had thought the same so he left before lunch, he was also a bit worried because of the traffic the Belgian school holidays

 


had ended and there was a lot of traffic on the streets.

I will watch TV a bit, because I often fall asleep and I am tired. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. So pleased to hear your son was there to help you during these difficult times. Not long before you move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your son was able to help you. At least you won't have some of these worries once you move. Hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie is so adorable.

    I'm so sorry you're not feeling well and that you fell down. You need someone near you at all times.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Gattina. Scritches to Rosie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. One former blogger was a very large woman and she fell a couple of times and could not get up. She called an ambulance and they has a device to slip underneath her and inflate to get here to her feet. Wouldn't the ambulance service help you get up and perhaps check your blood pressure etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a scary time, that fall. Glad you were able to be helped.
    Your new place move in can't happen fast enough, there you will be more able to get fast help, if needed...but I sure hope you won't...

    Rosie was checking up on you, smart kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY dear, so pleased to meet you. I hope you are better and better each day. What a hard time you had. May you now feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !