23 Feb 2023

HODGEBODGE FEBRUARY 23

 

1. What do you find is the most boring part of your life at the moment? 

That I can't go out and do what I want; because I had a bronchitis and haven't recovered yet. Boring is not even an expression, I am like a tiger turning around in his cage, only that I can't turn around, I am too weak ! 

2. February 22nd is George Washington's birthday. You'll find his face on the US $1 bill. What's the last thing you bought for roughly $1.00? (.94 €/ .83 £) 

I can't even remember when I had a Dollar bill in my hand ! Ever since abroad people prefer to be payed in Euros and not in Dollars anymore it must be several years ago. 

3. Is it ever okay to tell a 'little white lie'? Explain.

A lie that is told in order to be polite or to stop someone from being upset by the truth.. It would really not be nice to tell a person that she becomes more and more fat ! Even if it is the truth !

4. What's the last thing you 'chopped'? Cherry pie, chocolate covered cherries, a bowl of cherries, cherry vanilla ice cream, maraschino cherries, a cherry lifesaver...your favorite cherry flavored something? 

Nothing of the above mentioned things, I am not a sweet girl, I like to eat cherries from the tree.

5. Describe yourself with three words using your first, middle, and last initials. 

Impulsive, explorer, fun 

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

As long as I don't know what a strange disease I have, I prefer to have an empty head and think nothing

 


 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Hello, oh, MY! I do believe we have the same first names!! Imagine that!

    I like your candid answers!! I like cherries the way they grow, too...but sometimes in a pie is nice if it isn't sweet, I like tart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can shake off this illness soon, Ingrid. It's been going on too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a sad photo of you but I know you are not like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have in the past tried to explain to my father that a white lie is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that you are not well. I hope you get well soon and feel more alive to explore again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully you are on the mend quickly. Being sick and being stuck indoors can definitely get boring. I like fresh cherries the best. The rest, nope, not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you've not been well. I hope you're feeling better now. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !