18 May 2021

CORONAVIRUS VACCINATION THE FIRST GENERATION

The year 2021 will be an historical year because the first vaccinations against the Coronavirus started ! This year will be mentioned in all history books, encyclopedias, and without any doubt in Wikipedia !

Our great grandkids will be proud to have had their great grandparents in their schoolbooks !

I got my convocation and had to go to the next little town which is almost part of Waterloo, because you don't know where Braine l'Alleud (abreviation BLA) starts and Waterloo ends.

The vaccination center was in the huge sport center of BLA


The entrance where normally many people should line up for their vaccin, there were only three or four  !
when I arrived there was nody

More then enough parking space


a very big hall with seats always at 1.50 m distance

Nobody there

approaching when I heard my name, I saw two girls
after the vaccin I got a card to prove that I had the first Pfizer vaccin the second will be in a month

and when I came out I even had a nice view on the Waterloo Lion.

A lot of people are still reluctant to get the vaccin because it is so new and in their mind hasn't been tested long enough.



more participants here

5 comments:

  1. Scientists don't always get it right but I think we have to trust them on this. I don't suppose Mr G will receive a vaccination in his place of care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having a problem here with the Indian variant of Covid which is spreading in the North of England. People ending up in hospital are the ones who have refused to have the vaccination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fully vaccinated and glad to be part of history. The vaccine may be new but the technology behind it is at least 20 years old. People seem quite happy to take it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sooner we can put Covid down, the better.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Anonymous,
Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you will end up in the bin !